Thursday, March 8, 2012

Old blog has been joined to this one / Antigo blog foi importado pra cá

ENGLISH

yea, I have an old blog from a trip I made to Argentina back in 2007 (flavioviajante.blogspot.com)

I have imported all the posts from that blog here and took the time to translate each and every post.

Make sure to follow that nice adventure and my ramblings/bitching about prices and stuff.

I highly recommend the post regarding how to outsmart scammer taxi drivers LOL

And yeah, show off your smartness in the comments

PORTUGUESE

Eu tinha um blog velho de uma viagem que eu fiz pra Argentina em 2007 (flavioviajante.blogspot.com)
Importei todos os posts de lá pra cá, agora os 2 ficaram juntos neste endereço. Já traduzi todos os posts também.
Aproveite e siga aquela aventura, e as minhas tradicionais reclamações sobre preços e etc.
Eu recomendo muito o post sobre como ser mais esperto que os taxistas.
Deixe seus comentários.

No comments:

Post a Comment