Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do I bring back luck to the places? Será que eu trago má sorte para os lugares que visito?


I can say I'm a generally lucky person. I have won contests and prizes (not the lottery yet) and many times I was able to be happy for being so lucky. However, as the Yin and Yang there must be some balance in the universe. Read on to find out more about it.
Back in 2008 I decided to travel to India. It was an amazing trip where I had lots of fun visiting all the different landscapes India has to provide. However, approximately 1 month after I had left India a terrible series or terrorist attacks happened in Mumbai. See here-> Wikipedia - 2008 Mumbai attacks
They were killing on sight any tourists on the gateway of India area, exactly where most tourists gather and where I was about a month before.

Fast forward to 2012. In the flight to Frankfurt I was able to spot UFC fighter Paulo Thiago on the plane. He was flying for his fight in Stockholm on that Saturday. It was meant to be an easy fight and Paulo was supposed to win HOWEVER he was knocked out on the first round.

As I mentioned before this trip was mostly focused on Italy. Just today I say these news  Italy earth quakes - 2012.

Wow, let me tell you that that's an awkward series of coincidences.

Now obviously I don't believe in any of what I wrote LOL, just wanted to show you folks these weird stories.


Eu posso dizer que geralmente eu tenho sorte. Já ganhei concursos e prêmios ( a megasena ainda não) e muitas vezes pude dizer que tenho muita sorte. Entretanto, aparentemente o Yin Yang exige que haja um equilíbrio no universo. Continue lendo para saber mais a respeito.

Em 2008 eu decidi viajar para a Índia. Foi uma viagem memorável onde me diverti muito visitando todos os cenários diferentes que a Índia tem a oferecer. Porém, pouco mais de um mês após eu ter vindo embora para o Brasil ocorreram uma série de atentados terroristas horríveis. Estavam matando os turistas a vista no Gateway of India, lugar de aglomeração de turistas onde inclusive eu estivera um mês antes. Veja Atentados novembro de 2008 em Mumbai

Acelera para 2012. No vôo para Frankfurt eu pude ver o lutador do UFC Paulo Thiago no avião. Ele estava voando para sua luta em Estocolmo no sábado seguinte. Era para ser uma luta fácil para ele, mas no entanto ele foi nocauteado no primeiro round.

Além disso, como eu mencionei no blog a viagem foi focada na Itália. E hoje eu vejo esta notícia: Terremotos na Itália 2012

Caracoles, com certeza é uma série de acontecimentos muito doidos.

Agora, obviamente que eu não acredito que seja alguma coisa cósmica, hehe, mas é bom contar esta história estranha. Mistério!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment