Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Buenos Aires

ENGLISH

As impressive as it is, Gol airlines flight was not late! Just 1:40 later and I was already in the Hermano side. Everything ok at the airport. I started buying a new camera at the duty freeshop, the samsung digimax s600. Sd card I have is not working anymore so I'll have to buy another one at the duty freeshop in Ushuaia, my next stop, for now I'll have to live with the camera memory. At the airport I took the bus "Manuel Tienda León", it takes you downtown for ARS 28. From there it was short subway ride until the hostel Portal Del Sur, near the Avenida de Mayo. The hostel is surprisingly good, very close to downtown, very close to the subway, great crew, nice furniture. And there's a bar on the top floor, open at the evenings

I head out for lunch at the Abasto Mall. Mega triple whooper from Burger King, fatty.
Up next lots of walking to burn calories. I walk up to Plaza de Mayo for the Casa Rosada, house of the government and there I am surprised to learn that the Casa Rosada is not pink on the sides, only on the front. The Cathedral is there also. And back to the hostel.

PORTUGUESE

Por incrivel que pareca, o voo da Gol nao atrasou. Sendo assim, em apenas uma hora e quarenta ca eu estou no lado hermano. Tudo muito tranquilo no aeroporto. Ja chegando comprei a samsung digimax s600 pra me acompanhar. O cartao sd que eu havia trazido estragou, sendo assim, comprarei um no freeshop em ushuaia, e por enquanto vou me virar com a memoria interna mesmo! Descendo do aeroporto, peguei o onibus do Manuel Tienda Leon, que leva ate o centro por AR$ 28,00. De la, peguei o metro ate a estacao Av. de Mayo, pertinho do Hostel Portal Del Sur. O Hostel e surpreendente. Muito perto do centro, do metro, otimo atendimento, boas instalacoes. Muito prestativos. E tem um barzinho no 5º andar, que abre a noite.
Parto para o almoco no shopping Abasto. Dali Burger King, bem gordao. Bom, agora uma caminhada pra gastar as energias. Vou ate a Plaza de Mayo pra ver a Casa Rosada, e qual e a minha surpresa ao ver que a casa esta em reforma, hehe. Uma visitinha na Catedral, afinal esta ali do ladinho. Bom, bora pro hostel.

1 comment:

  1. Vou dizer duas coisas com relação ao cartão SD:
    a) Com certeza não estragou;
    b) Não foi minha culpa!! hehe
    Nem vem querer dizer que foi pq eu coloquei ele na minha câmera!

    ReplyDelete