Thursday, January 18, 2007

El Calafate A.K.A El Asalto / El Calafate vulgo El Asalto

ENGLISH

El Calafate sucks! Any trip costs an arm and a leg. The cheapest one goes for ARS 125. As any Brazilian would do I researched a little bit and I'll take the regular bus for ARS 60. I'm not giving money to these travel agency suckers.
I'm saving it for Bariloche.

I have got all the tips & tricks and it seems like in Bariloche everything's gonna be way nicer.
The fact is that there's really nothing to do here. It's just midway to see the Glaciers.
Actually there are options in the case you're ready to shell out some BIG cash. You may go horse riding, riding around on 4x4 trucks and there's even an option of a safari all the way to Bariloche on some ugly roads. I guess at least the scenery would be gorgeous, watching the Andes mountains along the way.
Anyway I'm flying to Bariloche, just bought the ticket. I'm skipping El Chaltén, I guess I can do it another time in the future. Besides Aerolineas Argentinas already made a big hole in my pocket :p
But it's still better than going by bus in a 30 hours trip.
As for the hostel, it also sucks, too family friendly. Only one computer with internet so surfing the net is kinda hard.
At least I met one dude named Manuel today and he taught me some nice tricks about Bariloche, wait and see...

PORTUGUESE

El Calafate eh uma b***a. TODOS os passeios devem ser pagos, e sao carissimos. o passeio mais basico para a geleira custa 125 pesos. Como todo bom brasileiro, ja andei me informando, e vou pegar um onibus regular por 60 pesos. Eu que nao vou dar dinheiro pra agencia de turismo. To sim guardando dinheiro pra Bariloche. Ja peguei todas as dicas, e parece que vai ser muitissimo melhor. O que passa e que na verdade nao tem nada pra fazer aqui. Eh apenas caminho pra ver as geleiras. Mas tem umas opcoes maneiras, caso voce tenha grana. Pode-se fazer cavalgadas, andar nas camionetas 4x4, e tem ate uma opcao de safari ate bariloche, por uma estrada terrivel, mas as paisagens devem ser magnificas, ate porque por boa parte do caminho da pra ver a cordilheira.

Agora mudando de saco pra mala, como consegui a passagem de aviao para Bariloche, vou pular El Chalten. Faco numa outra vez, hehee. Alem do mais, fui assaltado pelas Aerolineas Argentinas, incrivel como eh cara a passagem. Soh que a alternativa era ir de onibus e de onibus tem que ir ate o litoral e depois voltar a bariloche numa viagem de quase 30 horas. No Gracias!
Com relacao ao albergue, esse tambem eh uma bosta, hehee, muito tranquilo, muito perfeitinho. E so tem um computador com net, entao ta dificil. Pelo menos encontrei um tal de Manuel de buenos aires hoje, que me deu todas as manhas de Bariloche, hehee, aguardem.....

No comments:

Post a Comment