Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Virus on the memory card/Virus no cartao de memoria

-------------------------------- ENGLISH ------------------------------------------

Sad news, I got a virus (Autorun.DI) on the memory card and it spread to the pendrive. Good news, I could recover the pictures since the virus has only hidden the pictures folder. So, until I find the virus removal tool, I think I'll be spreading this virus around :P

Edit: Luckily the virus only hides the DCIM folder, so I could retrieve all the pictures back!

-------------------------------- PORTUGUESE ------------------------------------------

Bom, triste noticia, pegou um virus, Worm/AutoRun.DI no cartao de memoria, agora to tentando descobrir como recuperar as fotos do Taj Mahal, depois formatar o cartao. :(

Editando: Consegui recuperar as fotos. O virus e gente boa, ele apenas marca a pasta DCIM de fotos como oculta. Eh um fanfarrao mesmo. Consegui recuperar as fotos, mas agora o virus se espalhou para o pendrive, haihaiahia, enquanto nao achar o software para remover esse virus vou espalhando ele por ai para felicidade geral.

No comments:

Post a Comment